Spheremote - remote controller for Spherical Cameras is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-25. The program can be installed on iOS.
Spheremote is a app for Ricoh THETA S/Ricoh THETA m15 creating time lapse sequences and remote control
You can control Ricoh THETA m15/Ricoh THETA S with your iPhone/iPad, and Apple Watch.
Also, you can also easily connect Ricoh THETA/Ricoh THETA m15/Ricoh THETA S with build-in Wi-Fi , take photos, download images from devices, and creating time lapse sequences!
* Bracketing mode
* Timer trigger for video recording/image capture
* CloudPlay let you view spherical image on Apple TV
* Spherical image viewer
* Ricoh THETA S/Ricoh THETA m15 interval task remote control with build-in Wi-Fi
* Easily create time lapse video by select images with just a few taps.
* Created timelapse video can be identified by Youtube as 360-degree video
* Reduce flicker feature
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Spheremote - remote controller for Spherical Cameras (version 1.7) has a file size of 26.32 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.